Training Plans for RacingThePlanet Ultras by Jeff Ross
- 18-week training duration
- Choose from 3-days, 4-days or 5-days per week training
- Suitable for all ages and all fitness levels
The training plans include the following key elements:
- Training with a weighted backpack
- Heat acclimitisation
- Back-to-back long runs
A virtual personal coaching service is also available upon request.
Jeff originates from Scotland, UK, living in Malaysia since 2011. At high school, he participated in cross-country running and track athletics, and in 2013 he returned to running after many years playing squash as his primary sport. Jeff enjoys both road running and trail running, and he is a regular name on the podium for both in South East Asia. Jeff is a Certified Fitness Instructor and a Certified Revolution Running Coach.
In the last 10 years, Jeff has successfully coached over 1000 runners in Malaysia and overseas. He is passionate about helping others to achieve their fitness and running goals.
Jeff's proudest recent running acheivements include:
• 10km Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Marathon (Malaysia), 2016 & 2018 – winner
• 21km Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Marathon (Malaysia), 2017 & 2019 – winner
• 42km Dartford Marathon (UK), 2019 – winner
• 250km The Gobi March Ultramarathon (China), 2017 – 3rd place
• KL Tower Stairs Race (Malaysia), 2016 & 2019 – winner