Trainer: John Bezou - Hypoxia Performance
Hypoxia Performance believes every runner has the ability to be exceptional.
They specialize in long-term planning and goal accomplishment, but can also do shorter term plans if needed, with a primary focus on first-time ultramarathoners.
To help you reach your full potential they offer the following services:
- Custom training programs for runners of all levels, distances and formats
- Weekly workout analysis in the TrainingPeaks App
- Weekly training plan adjustments (as required)
- Weekly one-on-one coach communication
- 24 hour coach responsiveness via text or email
- Nutrition analysis, planning and counseling (by Nutrition on Track)
- Race day logistics planning
- Race crew training and consulting
- Race crew and pacing services
- Mental performance coaching
- Runner specific strength and conditioning programming
Coaching packages start at US$150/month. Hypoxia Performance was founded by John Bezou. After 20 years of military service he has extensive experience in training individuals to move by foot under load and how to prevent musculoskeletal injuries associated with this kind of training and has since become USATF Certified. John ran his first ultra in 2010 and since then become a seasoned ultramarathoner and is set to complete the 4 Deserts Grand Slam.
If you're interested in achieving your own exceptional, get contact in touch for a free consultation: