Trainer Jeremy Inabnit - RUN FAR LIFT HEAVY
Jeremy is a Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports & Medicine (NASM) and a Certified Ultrarunning Coach with United Endurance Sports Coaching Academy (UESCA). He is also currently pursuing certifications as a Nutrition Coach and studying Applied Exercise Physiology with a specific interest in how athletes can concurrently train for strength and endurance.
After finishing a successful season of ultramarathons including placing 2nd in the 2023 Atacama Crossing, Jeremy started Run Far Lift Heavy, a training and coaching service that strives to help people build strength and endurance for life on and off the trail. He works with athletes of all ages and experience levels to help them achieve their personal fitness and athletic goals.
At Run Far Lift Heavy, the focus is not just on making better or faster runners, but on building hybrid athletes who are more than capable of taking on the unique challenges of a stage race. The goal is to get you to the starting line feeling confident and prepared, and to the finish line feeling strong and proud of your accomplishment.
Stage Race Coaching includes:
- Initial consultation and assessment call
- Biweekly calls (more or less as needed, TBD)
- Unlimited messaging support through the training app
- Customized running and strength training plan
- Training analysis, feedback, and program changes
- Nutrition guidance including fueling and hydration strategy
- Equipment selection support
- Race week strategy planning