TRAINER: Hannah Walsh – Helping You Finish Your First Multi-Stage Ultramarathon
Are you searching for a once-in-lifetime experience that will challenge you, has bags of adventure and breath-taking views? But perhaps you’re not sure if it’s possible for you.
Breaking 250 is a 12-month online holistic training program for women who want to cross the finish line of their first multi-stage ultramarathon with confidence.
- You belonged to a community where you could help each other get ready to not only survive but thrive, knowing you were all shooting for the exact same goal.
- You had access to an expert trainer who had done the race before and could guide you step by step on how to approach the training for your first multi-stage.
- You met with the other women in the group each month (virtually) so it never felt like you were alone on the journey.
- You had a personalised ultramarathon training programme with targeted strength training that fits seamlessly around your lifestyle so you can maximise the time you actually have.
- You arrived on the start line healthy, having left no stone unturned in your race preparations, feeling confident and trusting the process.
- You could explore a new part of the world and build lifelong friends with the inspiring women you have trained with virtually.
Hannah’s cohort competed in the Atacama Crossing in September 2023. We would love for you to join us in the 2024 cohort for the Gobi March on 23 June 2024.
Get in touch for details:
Email: [email protected]