Salomon XA 25 WP Backpack
Q+A: Ask a question
The Salomon XA 25 WP backpack is ideal for all weather conditions thanks to the roll-top construction and waterproof main compartment.
The Salomon XA 25 WP backpack is ideal for all weather conditions thanks to the roll-top construction and waterproof main compartment.Features
- CustomSystem attachment points on the shoulder straps allow quick customization of the backpack to fit your specific needs, with Custom Front Pocket, Bottle Holders, Flask Holders, or Zipped Pocket (sold separately).
- Side and rear mesh pockets provide quick access to gear. Main compartment is seam sealed to ensure waterproofness. Large secondary pocket with water resistant zipper allows for gear organization.
- External reservoir access makes changing your hydration faster. On the backpanel of the backback, a zippered pocket gives you fast access to the very large hydration sleeve. Hydration sleeve is large enough to use two hydration reservoirs. Velcro loops keep hydration reservoirs from sagging.
- S-shaped shoulder straps are lightly padded and have adjustable load lifter straps. Safety whistle is incorporated in to the left shoulder strap. Sternum strap moves up or down 3.5 inches to where it is most comfortable. Airvent Agility backpanel pads protect your back and allow crucial ventilation. Side compression straps and a roll-top system enable you to adjust the volume to perfectly fit the contents of your pack.
- The ergonomic waistbelt is more stable due to two adjustable webbing straps on each side that wrap around your waist, and pull from the top and bottom. Two large zippered pockets are built into the waistbelt. The right waistbelt pocket has both a mesh open pocket, and a zippered pocket.
- 4°D Pole Holder system gives you quick and easy access to your trekking poles while on the move. Two adjustable, quick release cords at the left hip and right shoulder hold the poles across the back of the pack. Reflective strips and a tow loop on the rear of the pack add versatility.