CW-X 3/4 Stabilyx Tights - Men's
The Stabilyx tights provide optimum targeted support to the core and knees. They're ideal for activities with lateral motion such as skiing and snowboarding and for athletes seeking our best form of knee support. The patented CW-X Support Web™ bands together the muscles and ligaments of the lower leg to stabilize the knee and reduce vibration for increased efficiency. The CW-X Support Web™ also harnesses the midsection, supporting the lower abdominals, hips and back to channel power through the core. Variable compression facilitates circulation during and after activity, minimizing lactic acid build-up so that you can be active longer and recover faster.
Click here to download information on CW-X's compression technology.Click here to download information on CW-X running tights.Click here to download the CW-X Tights Support Web™ Comparison Matrix.
- Tights are anatomically engineered for each gender, providing comfort, ease of movement and a better fit
- Six reflective flash strips and reflective logo provide 360-degree visibility for nighttime activities
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort and enhances fit
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat-draw cord.
- BEST FOR: JOINT SUPPORT, KNEES, HIPS/CORE
|CW-X Conditioning Wear Size Chart (Stabilyx Tights, Expert Tights/Shorts and Pro Tights/Shorts)|
|This size chart is a guide only. Please note every individual has unique fit needs and should use his own discretion accordingly. CW-X Conditioning Wear should fit tightly yet comfortably for best performance.|
|Men's Sizing Information|
|Weight - lbs|
|Weight - kg|